SAI Global have launched their new “OnTheGo” App. Through using this app, now you can access Australian codes and standards from anywhere, so that you no longer have to carry around kilos of codes and standards simply to reference them on the job! The “OnTheGo” App is both iPhone and iPad compatible, so now you can use SAI OnTheGo App to access important codes Standards and leave your hard copies back at the office.
SAI OnTheGo goes beyond basic viewing, turning Standards into truly accessible, integrated, personalised reference sources… on-site and at your fingertips.
What is included in the app?
- The ability to bookmark and refer to certain sections of the Standards
- Access to your own notes to certain sections of Standards
- The ability to highlight excerpts in the Standards
- Search by keyword
- Pinch and zoom for easy reading to view diagrams in further detail
- Drop down indexing
- Standards are available offline so you don’t need constant internet access to retrieve them!
- OnTheGo supports up to three devices
Apps are changing the way onsite workers can now access materials, making them readily available so that you don’t have to worry about losing your spot page or forgetting where you left it last. With easy search tools and quick referencing offered through the app, you will never have to worry about forgetting to bring your codes and standards to work again!